Meet our team of managers prepared to serve clients with total exclusivity:
Raphael Fontes Tamietto Galhano
CEO and Structured Fund Management Officer
- Holds a degree in Business Administration from Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing (ESPM-SP) and has completed many courses on the financial market and related topics;
- Worked in portfolio management and structuring of variable income operations for institutional clients at Gradual Corretora, from 2007 and 2009;
- Was responsible for the strategic planning of Título Corretora and Head of the its variable income desk during 3 years.
Breno Rosemberg Sartoretto
- Holds a degree in Business Administration from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP);
- Began his career as an intern at Artesanal Investimentos 7 years ago. Worked in the back office, middle office and the mutual and structured funds areas, actively participating in the structuring of processes and staff training until becoming Vice-President;
- Holds a Financial Market – Operator/Banker degree from Saint Paul Business School.
Alexandre F. Tamietto Galhano
Mutual Fund Management and Own Funds Distribution Officer
- Holds a degree in Civil Engineering from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie and a post-graduate degree in Finance (CFM) from Insper;
- Began his career at Unibanco, in the Middle Market credit area;
- Worked in Equity Sales at Gradual Corretora during 4 years and joined Artesanal Investimentos as an Equity Trader.
Eduardo Avila Alves de Souza
Risk, Compliance and Internal Controls Director
- Holds a degree, with honors, in Business Administration from Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado (FAAP).
- Holds a Master of Law LL.M degree in Financial and Capital Markets Law from Insper;
- Has over 13 years of experience in providing qualified services for the capital markets, including his most recent role as Options Market Trading Manager, Market Maker and Over-the-Counter Products Manager at B3 (Former BM&FBOVESPA);
- Worked in the organized spot and over-the-counter (OTC) markets as a broker for institutional trading desks and as a Risk Manager and Mutual Fund Trader.